HELP US FIGHT HUMAN TRAFFICKING
Pop-Up Market Sales Associate
Reports to: Director and Office Manager
Hours: 8-10 hours per event; no limit on hours for events worked
Compensation: per event + sales commission
Location: Denver, CO and surrounding areas
Timeline of Employment: April - October, 2023
The Pop-Up Market Sales Associate will be a vital member of the Landmine Design team. This individual must have a heart for social justice, global non profit work and the prevention of human trafficking. They must also have a wide variety of skills including excellent verbal communication abilities, social media savvy, organization, ability to manage and develop point of sale business relationships/interactions, passion for boosting sales and running event logistics. This position would be best suited for someone who is teachable, self motivated, outgoing and a real go-getter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Pop-Up Market Sales Associate is responsible for the success and oversight of Landmine Design sales events in the greater Denver area through:
- Running sales events from beginning to end, including driving the trailer to the event site, setting up displays, interacting with customers and carrying out point of sale transactions, accurately and enthusiastically sharing the Landmine Design story, packaging product, tearing down displays and driving the trailer back to headquarters.
- Recruiting and training volunteers to assist with event days.
- In collaboration with the Director, helping generate marketing content for social media to draw attention and excitement to sales events and utilizing Instagram and Facebook stories to document sales days.
- Cleaning and organizing the trailer/box truck during lulls between customers. Restocking and ensuring the displays look great. At the end of market events, make sure the trailer/box truck is clean, swept, orderly and ready for travel and for the next market.
- Inform LMD staff of shortages in product, packaging, and other needs for markets.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Fully aligned with the mission, vision and values of Landmine Design.
- Actively living out a Christian lifestyle.
- Able and willing to work hard and carry out the physical demands of running events. 4. Has a high school diploma or equivalent.
- In possession of a clean driving record and holds a state issued driver’s license.
Position Appointment, Accountability & Growth:
The Director of Marketing, in consultation with the Executive Leadership team of our parent non-profit, LightBridge International.
Pop-Up Market Sales Associate may pursue additional responsibilities within the realm of social media marketing and development once a mastery of and passion for storytelling has been made evident.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Landmine Design is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. The organization prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, national origin or disability in accordance with applicable legal requirements. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment because of an individual’s membership in any of these protected classes.
Because it is a faith-based organization Landmine Design is permitted by law to use faith-based doctrines and practices as a basis for hiring and other employment decisions with all employees.
For more information or to take your first step in applying for the Pop-Up Market Sales Associate position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org